POSTING DATE: July 14, 2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
CLASSIFICATION: Sr. Systems Administrator – OnBase
The Sr. Systems Administrator – OnBase position is responsible for meeting the business objectives of Reedy Creek Improvement District through analysis of needs, detailed design, enhancement, optimization maintenance of business process automation, and business user support tools. Responsibilities include maintaining and managing the document management system (OnBase), as well as other enterprise software solutions and systems. This position will also be responsible for understanding system integration needs and options and will need to work with other Technology Services members and business teams to maintain existing systems and implement new integration processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or Information Systems or a related field and/or
- Seven+ years of experience in increasingly responsible applicable software solutions positions.
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) or higher preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Regular, dependable attendance required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft server, client technologies, and operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience in VMWare & SAN environments.
- Knowledge and experience in application, infrastructure, and network security.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and protocols.
- Conceptual understanding of thick vs. thin client vs. unity client installations and needs of all client functionality.
- Conceptual understanding of RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle) database structure and queries.
- Knowledgeable in OnBase Administration, Unity client, Thick Client, Configuration client, OnBase Studio, and development.
- Knowledgeable and experience with Production batch scanning, (DIP), Document Import Processing, PDF input filter, Application Enabler, Office & Outlook integration, OnBase folders, Work flow, Workview and Idol full text (OCR), Optical Character Recognition.
- Knowledge and experience with key OnBase modules, configuration on building Doc types, Key words, and Custom queries.
- Knowledge and experience with building user groups.
- Knowledge and experience with scripting.
- Experience in HTML, C#, SQL, OnBase API, VBScript, and/or Powershell scripting.
- A Current Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Systems Administrator – OCSA.
- A Current Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Advanced Systems Administrator – OCASA.
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Office Suite and other required software.
- Trusted business relationship builder and maintainer with reputation for transparent, trustworthy and clear communications.
- Proven strength in positive listening, oral, and written communications with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, practices and procedures with broad knowledge of technology and solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and support skills.
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Work Flow Administrator – OCWA.
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Advance Work Flow Administrator – OCAWA
- Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Workview – OCWV
- Work with project management teams to implement new projects and ensure compliance with current standards.
- Work from project service level agreements and comprehensive project plans to ensure that results meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Plan, execute, and maintain software/hardware system implementations and upgrades.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend resolution and preventative techniques.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with technical and non-technical staff.
- Organize work, establish priorities, meet established deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction.
- Maintain awareness of Hyland Software product suite direction and enhancements. Make recommendations and plans for their adoption as required or helpful.
- Maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Maintain and modify existing systems to support user needs. Convert specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
- Determine potential solutions and test them for technical and business compatibility.
- Monitor operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance for systems and applications.
- Responsible for system enhancements, new development, and support.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, and user abuse.
- Gathers user requirements, designing, developing and team/business review sessions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues of considerable complexity.
- Consistently assess situations and suggest process improvements.
- Develop documentation of systems, modifications, upgrades, patches, and workflows for existing systems and applications.
- Assist to provide training, documentation, expertise, technical solutions, and assistance to those providing Help Desk Level 1 and Level 2 support. Document technical findings and log solutions activity in Help Desk system.
- Maintain user access and license consumption configuration settings.
- Assist with scan to OnBase licensing and configuration setup.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Stay current with technological developments in relative technology and recommend ways to take advantage of new technologies.
- Participate in all Operations and Maintenance rotational duties, including enterprise monitoring, incident support and on-call rotation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The following requirements are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and is not intended to be inclusive. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, as defined by law, to perform any essential functions.
- Must possess a valid Florida State Driver’s license and maintain eligibility under the District’s commercial vehicle program.
- While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, touch, speak, hear, and see. An employee is occasionally required to bend, kneel, reach, twist, carry, climb, push and pull.
- An employee must lift and/or move small articles and occasionally lift objects up to 20 pounds.
- An employee must demonstrate fine motor skills and to be able to operate vehicles and other equipment.
- An employee is occasionally required to work in heat, cold and wet/damp conditions and to navigate uneven and/or outdoor terrain.
- Certain positions may require work above ground or in enclosed spaces.
- Certain positions may have requirements of 50 pounds maximum lifting with frequent lift/carry up to 25 pounds.
- Positions requiring strength demands in the Heavy and/or Very Heavy category have detailed physical performance analyses available for review.
Pay ranges from $1,458 to $1,945 per week, 34 paid days off, Florida Retirement System, great benefits, fitness center access and more.